COVID-19 TRAVEL INSURANCE
These are unprecedented times as we start travelling again. First Travel Insurance now includes enhanced Covid-19 Cover so you can book your holiday with confidence. Travel with the added peace of mind that if you did test positive with Covid-19 within 14 days of your trip starting, your holiday will be protected. Whether you have chosen to take a short UK trip, or a city break in Europe or even a longer stay travelling across the globe, we have a policy for you.
Not only does our enhanced product provide you with cancellation cover, if you fall ill with Covid-19 during your trip and you have to return early you are covered, medical expenses including costs to treat Covid-19 while you are away on your trip are also covered.
From the 17th September 2020, First Travel customers can now purchase enhanced Covid-19 cover on our Gold product only.
WHAT DOES OUR COVID-19 COVER INCLUDE:
- Available on Gold product only.
- Cover if you need to cancel your holiday due to you or anyone named on your policy testing positive for Covid-19.
- Cover if you’re prevented entry at the airport due to detected and diagnosed symptoms of Covid-19.
- Cover if you fall ill with Covid-19 abroad and need medical treatment abroad.
- Cover if you fall ill with Covid-19 abroad and need to be repatriated to the UK.
Terms and Conditions Apply. Please see our Policy Wording for full details.
Please Remember – There is no cover on any of our policies if you travel against the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, government, local authority, or medical advice.
If you do wish to travel to a country against the advice of the FCDO, you may require a specialist travel insurance provider. First Travel Insurance have partnered with battleface, a provider of flexible insurance plans for travellers going to unconventional locations, including those under FCDO “essential only” travel advisories.